Hi Kaashif --
On 08/08/17 16:52, Kaashif Hymabaccus wrote:
Please find attached a port for pastebinit.
Pastebinit lets you send a file or simply the result of a command
directly to the pastebin you want (if it's supported) and gives you the
URL in return. This package also includes pbget, pbputs and pbget, which
allow you to send a binary file to a pastebin, with optional encryption.
It works on amd64 for me, including the pb* scripts.
Some of the pastebins don't work, but this isn't an OpenBSD specific
problem, so I just leave them alone. pastebin.com, the default, works,
so I think this is fine.
* You don't need MODPY_RUNDEP=Yes or MODPY_SETUPTOOLS=No, they're the
* Is py-configobj used? I couldn't see anywhere it was being used. And I
didn't bother installing it and everything seems to work fine.
* Why use wget for something so trivial? Why not use ftp(1)? The
conversion is super trivial.
* NO_TEST=Yes is disingenuous. There is a test.sh and it works just fine
(wget to ftp conversion needed here too).
* At least one the the sites run in test.sh no longer exists. Perhaps
you should talk to upstream about removing it from the tests.