On 11/12/17 14:08, Kirill Bychkov wrote:
On Sun, November 12, 2017 20:12, Edd Barrett wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 11:49:20AM -0500, Brian Callahan wrote:
devel/luabitop is a BDEP of editors/neovim. devel/lua-bitop is not used by
anything (at least, as far as `make search key=lua-bitop` suggests).
devel/luabitop also appears to be the more comprehensive port.

OK to remove devel/lua-bitop?
Ugh. IIRC, I imported lua-bitop for neovim, probably missing luabitop
becuase it wasn't prefixed 'lua-'. Somehow I then managed to depend on
the existing luabitop.

I've checked using sqlports that there are no other dependents, so your
plan seems sensible to me. OK edd@, but perhaps wait a bit and see if
anyone else chimes in.

Thanks

Hi!
lua- prefix is a standard. IMHO you should remove luabitop and add lua-bitop
as a dependency to neovim.
Just my 2 cents.

Or should luabitop be moved to lua-bitop?