On Sat, December 9, 2017 5:23 pm, Landry Breuil
> Feedback on the ports welcome :) I havent done an rc script for the
> server, since i wouldnt know what to share by default... and it can run
> as whatever user. Does it even need a README ? joe user could set it
> up..
>
> Landry

Thanks.  I might have a need for this in a -stable prod environment, so
that's where I am actually testing.

I would like to see an rc script to run this persistently as a system
user.  Similar to net/syncthing which can also run as a user, but also as
a system daemon sharing out of /var/syncthing/.

A similar setup might work here.  My particular usecase for a tool like
this would be as a system service.  Though, the tool seems to be designed
for per-user usage.

Tim.