On 2018/03/01 21:06, Grégoire Jadi wrote:
> Grégoire Jadi <gj...@omecha.info> writes:
>
> > Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> writes:

> >> That was better before, you have duplicates between the two
> >> subpackages now.
> >
> > Ok. I guess I don't understand how PLIST works with MULTI_PACKAGES. I'll
> > check the doc again.

> >> Standard is to put the version number in MODPY_EGG_VERSION.
> >
> > Ok, I'll look at this.
> >
> > Thanks for the feedbacks.
>
> And here is another version in which I moved all the onionshare-gui/
> stuff from PLIST-main to PLIST-gui. I've tested both versions. Which one
> is prefered?

So that looks more like attila's which is a good thing. You lost the
update-desktop-database lines which should be present at the bottom of
the plist though.

@exec %D/bin/update-desktop-database
@unexec-delete %D/bin/update-desktop-database

Bit of a mixture of " \" and " <lots of whitespace>\" continuation
lines in the DEPENDS sections, stick to one of the other.

"MODPY_SETUPTOOLS = No" is the default so that line can be removed.

It would be simpler to change

GH_TAGNAME =            v1.3
MODPY_EGG_VERSION =     ${GH_TAGNAME:C/^v//}

GH_TAGNAME =            v${MODPY_EGG_VERSION}
MODPY_EGG_VERSION =     1.3