I've been working on hitch every now and then for the last few months,
upstream has merged all my (OpenBSD related) fixes so it's time for a
port:

        $ pi hitch
        Information for inst:hitch-1.4.8

        Comment:
        libev-based high performance TLS proxy

        Hitch is libev-based high performance TLS proxy designed to handle 10s
of
        thousands of connections efficiently on multicore machines.

        It supports ALPN, SNI, PROXY protocol, automatic OCSP stapling as well
as
        seamless configuration reloads of certificates and listen endpoints.

        Maintainer: Klemens Nanni <k...@openbsd.org>

        WWW: https://hitch-tls.org

It's working fine for me on amd64. All tests pass altough two of them
might leave a background job running, which I'll deal with in the future.

pledge(2) has been incorporated, some corners can definitely be
tightened, but for now I'd like to hear some feedback.