On Sat, Apr 28 2018, Klemens Nanni <k...@openbsd.org> wrote:
> Take three with updated pledge diff also fixing an actual bug in the
> reloading logic when the `ocsp-dir' parameter has changed.
>
> It's already reported upstream, I discovered this while playing around
> to reduce pledge promises.

I don't understand why you seem to hold a grudge against
CONFIGURE_STYLE=gnu.  Using it, you could drop CONFIGURE_ARGS and
TEST_TARGET.

Using PORTS_PRIVSEP=Yes and the default pf rules blocking _pbuild,
I get:

Testsuite summary for hitch 1.4.8
# TOTAL: 27
# PASS:  6
# SKIP:  1
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  20
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0

Instead of adding a comment, I would add TEST_IS_INTERACTIVE = connects to ...

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE