On 2018-06-21 Christopher Zimmermann <chr...@openbsd.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the last few days I prepared an update of ocaml to 4.06 and opam to
> 2.00rc2 and along with it updates or REVISION bumps of the dependent
> ports.
>
> two ports have been added since num has been removed from the OCaml
> distribution.
> math/ocaml-num
> math/Zarith

Thanks a lot for the reviews so far. I fixed few issues and
renamed math/Zarith to math/ocaml-zarith. Before committing the update
of OCaml and dependent ports I need to import the new ports

sysutils/dune
math/ocaml-{num,zarith}

which are attached as single tarball. They will be enabled in the
category Makefiles with the OCaml upgrade diff. OK to import this?

Christopher

--
http://gmerlin.de
CB07 DA40 B0B6 571D 35E2  0DEF 87E2 92A7 13E5 DEE1