Hi Kristaps,

based on your latest version, i worked through most of my questions
regarding subsurface, and here is an updated port incorporating
what i found:

 * CATEGORIES = misc as discussed with sthen@.
 * Checked the accuracy of the license markers.
   Added a comment regarding the none-free icons in mobile-widgets/qml/icons.
 * WANTLIB += Qt5PrintSupport Grantlee_Templates -= bz z.
 * Remove x11/qt5 from MODULES; it works just fine without.
 * Add x11/grantlee-qt5 dependency and disable NO_PRINTING.
   Now i can use File >> Print to generate PDF files.
 * Sort LIB_DEPENDS such that dependencies precede dependent packages.
 * Drop DOPENBSD_LOCALBASE from CONFIGURE_ARGS.
 * Remove the non-free files libdivecomputer/src/aes.{c,h}.
   Add the same AES patches as for libdivecomputer.
 * Use auto-version variables when calling autoreconf.
 * Split pre-configure and pre-build.
 * Add post-build target for the documentation, update the PLIST.
   Do not comment Documentation/images and ${DOCFILES} in patch-CMakeLists_txt.
 * Let subsurface.debug install normally and comment it out in the PLIST.
 * Remove the worst spyware features, in particular the UpdateManager,
   the UserSurvey, and Facebook.

I'm planning to commit when you confirm that everything is fine
and when i get an OK from a porter.

Yours,
  Ingo

P.S.
I didn't look at your update of libdivecomputer yet.