Attached is a newer version addressing some of your comments.

> 2018.07.21-git is not a valid version number.
I've changed the version from 2018.07.21-git to 2018.07.18, dropping
-git and moving the date to the latest change made to any of the files
used in this port.

I contacted upstream about tagging a release. I got an initial response
about hosting a versioned tarball, but have not heard back since.

> Why is there a V variable? You only use it once.
> License marker is just "# ISC"
> Please reel in the extra tabs.
Fixed. Is the tab style correct in the updated version?

> There's no MAINTAINER line. There should be one, and it should be you.
I intentionally left it off. It was my understanding that it was
alright to contribute a port without also being the maintainer. To
quote the Porting Guide:
> Porting some new software takes time. Maintaining it over time is
> harder. It is quite okay to port software and let other people
> handle it afterwards.

OK?