On Sun, Oct 21 2018, Thomas Frohwein <tfrohw...@fastmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> George Koehler ( kernigh () gmail DOT com ) reports that all devel/sdl2 crash
> on init on macppc. The reason seems to be an inappropriate bool type. The
> patch
> below for SDL_x11keyboard.c fixes the issue according to George. This has been
> merged by upstream along with another change to the types for
> XkbSetDetectableAutoRepeat.

Makes sense to me.

> The diff below includes both patches, along with formatting of the Makefile to
> align it with more commonly used formatting (space before '='). While this may
> be harder to review, the Makefile only contains REVISION bump and a change of
> MAINTAINER email address.

Some people prefer no space before '=' and afaik no consensus has been
reached.  The formatting in this port is consistent, so please avoid
needless churn unless you really can't stand the current Makefile.  ;)

> I tested sdl2 with these changes on amd64 with cataclysm-dda, milkytracker,
> citra, dolphin, endless-sky. All of them run on brief testing without issues.
>
> ok to import?

ok jca@ for the fix

[...]

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE