On Sun, November 4, 2018 4:24 pm, s_g...@telus.net wrote:
> I set up an arm system with the latest snapshot to try to test the php-fpm
> problem but I could not even load php. I am not having fun!
>
> |library crypto.44.1 not found

This is telling you that the package was compiled against libcrypto
version 44.1

> | /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.45.0 (system): bad major

This is telling you that you have libcrypto 45.0

> |library ssl.46.1 not found
> | /usr/lib/libssl.so.47.0 (system): bad major

Similarly for libssl, the package was compiled against 46.1 and you have 47.0

Your base system snapshot is newer than the packages snapshot.  This is
common on architectures that take a long time to build all the packages.

If this is a newer system, or one you haven't been following -current on
for some time, you won't have the older libraries around.  You need to
wait for a newer packages snapshot compiled against the libraries you have
or build the packages yourself against the libraries on your system.