On 2018/11/05 10:06, s_g...@telus.net wrote:
> When is the next arm package build scheduled?  The current one is useless as
> it no longer matches the kernel in current.

Not sure, but since there's a libressl hackathon on at the moment and
a fair chance of libraries being bumped again during this, it's fairly
likely that a build started now would also not work by the time it's
finished.

For now I would suggest extracting libssl.so.44.1 and libcrypto.so.46.1
from 6.4 release's base64.tgz.

In case you didn't notice, OpenBSD/armv7 is really mostly of interest to
people directly hacking on OpenBSD/armv7 at this point, I wouldn't really
recommend it if you want something that "just works".