On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 23:05:45 -0500, Brian Callahan wrote:
> Hi ports --
>
> For some reason, the gcc package doesn't install the stdatomic.h header.
> Which doesn't matter, until it matters.

I believe GCC expects this header to be present on the host system.  It
*is* a standard (C11) header, after all.

> Discovered when I was building Firefox on amd64 with gcc-6.4.0 (which
> works at runtime just fine, but is not a discussion to be had on this
> thread because it's way more involved than this simple diff). Firefox
> needs stdatomic.h when using gcc, and this diff lets Firefox build
> successfully.
>
> I'm kinda guessing with the PFRAG.* stuff outside of PFRAG.X86-main, so
> more eyes appreciated.

This is wrong if you install the header on all archs anyway.  It could
just be in PLIST-main.  But I don't think that's the right solution
anyway.  We do currently have a stdatomic.h in base, as an intrinsic
header to clang.  I wonder if that is sufficient.