On 1/13/2019 3:32 PM, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas wrote:

On Sun, Jan 13 2019, Brad Smith <b...@comstyle.com> wrote:
Sync in bits from base.
Thanks, tests ongoing.

While here: I plan to work on an update to llvm-7.0.1 soonish (like,
in the next couple of days).  If you or other folks already have a diff,
please let me know. :)

I have had a diff in my tree for awhile but I would have to update / re-merge it. Last time I was playing around the compiler was crashing and I think it was something from base that was causing the crashing, but at the time I didn't spend anytime looking into it. It was more so to see how far I could get merging patches and getting it to
build as a first step.