On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 08:16:02PM +0200, Grégoire Jadi wrote:
> Mikolaj Kucharski <miko...@kucharski.name> writes:
>
> > Hi,
>
> Hi Mikolaj,
>
> Thanks for the patch and sorry for the long delay.
>
> The patch looks fine and works for my usecases.
>
> However, I can't generate a working gpg key with `genkeys gpg'. The gpg
> passphrase is generated, the pub key too. But, the private key is empty.
> The following command returns nothing:
>
>     keyringer <keyring> decrypt mygpg
>
> Is that expected? Does it works for you?
>

> Best,

No, it doesn't work for me too, however I think I'm facing even
different issue. With 0.5.3, I had problem mentioned in changelog, now I
see something different. I'm not sure is the problem with keyringer,
bash or I'm doing something wrong, as I see empty public and private
exported keyfile after:

  keyringer mytestkeyring genkeys gpg examplefile examplehost outputfile

I also see bash.core in current working directory and I've stopped there
as I don't have time to dive deeper into this.

I want to look more into keyringer, but I don't have enough time at
present, to do proper analysis. Sorry :/

--
Regards,
 Mikolaj