On Sat, Jun 29, 2019 at 08:59:31PM +0200, Marc Espie wrote:

> Obviously, this is perl bindings to selenium.
>
> ... and a companion dependency, p5-Test-LWP-UserAgent.
>
> Both ports pass tests, and I've been succesfully opening both Chrome
> and GeckoDriver connections.
>
> There might be further details to refine, but that stuff is actually usable.
>
> The ports are not trivial, as there's a patch replacing lsof with fstat.
>
> okay ?

p5-Selenium-Remote-Driver seems to be missing RUN_DEPENDS on p5-Clone
and p5-File-Which and the RUN_DEPENDS could use some sorting.

p5-Test-LWP-UserAgent is missing a RUN_DEPENDS on p5-namespace-clean and
a TEST_DEPENDS on p5-Test-Deep and p5-Test-Fatal, plus might benefit
from adding p5-JSON-MaybeXS.

With that, OK afresh1@