Hi ports --

Attached is a new port, comms/virtualradar. VirtualRadar is a server
that plots aircraft positions on a map.

---
pkg/DESCR:
Virtual Radar Server is an open-source .NET application that runs a
local web server which plots aircraft on a map. You will need a radio
that is capable of receiving Mode-S transmissions.
---

Some notes:
* It's mono. The port is pre-compiled (and it is only capable of being
compiled with Visual Studio) so there is nothing to build but requires
mono to run.
* You'll notice in DISTFILES that the config tarball has a .tar.gz
extension from upstream but I rename it to .tar -- this is because the
file is not gzipped but for some reason upstream tacked on the .gz.
* Ham-fisted approach to killing dump1090 after you close
VirtualRadar. If there's a better way, by all means let me know.
* I like to run this with the -nogui flag. You still get the server
but you don't get the always-open configuration window.

Works well on my amd64 machine.

OK?

~Brian