Hi ports@

Find attached a port of hw-probe, which is the system configuration
upload tool of linux-hardware.org/bsd-hardware.org.

A few questions/remarks though: The tool is dual-licenced BSD-4/LGPL-
2.1+. Do I have to pick the licence files and install them somewhere?

Second, the tool would like do obtain kmem for dmidecode(8). I
personally would not add any MESSAGE or README mentioning the right
sysctl(2), because (a) the tool works well enough without and I would
not generally recommend setting it (needs securelevel=0) and (b) the
tool yells the appropriate command at you anyways.

Tested package and tool on several amd64 machines. On the one old i386
that I still have in use, the package builds and installs fine, but the
tool throws me into ddb - OTOH, a lot of things do that on that machine.