> On Aug 27, 2020, at 6:55 AM, Dima Pasechnik <d...@sagemath.org> wrote:
>
> The latest pari version is 2.11.4, in the meantime.
>
> How can I help to make this update happen?
> I can certainly post an update to 2.11.4 here,
> and volunteer to maintain it, if needed.

Hi Dima, the good news is that the latest version of pari is already committed
to the tree. See the git mirror for example:

https://github.com/openbsd/ports/commits/master/math/pari

However shared library support would still be welcome per the threads you’re
looking at. Do you need that for what you’re working on?

Out of interest, are you looking at latest in the openbsd repo? Where are
looking that you don’t see what’s in the tree?