On 2020-09-22 10:26, Stuart Henderson wrote:

This has put me off the idea further tbh. Once committed it can't simply
be ignored, if it's not maintained in a timely fashion if things change
in OpenBSD (which is not that unusual) then somebody else has to either
fix or remove it. This happened many times before for ports which are
OpenBSD-specific.

Unlikely that it would be unmaintained since it is not my intention to give up on using OpenBSD. So I will either adapt or remove if not adaptable. However, I understand your concern. Just wanted to simplify for those who would like to have it.>
Since it does sound different to show-reverse-deps (though it wasn't
clear from the description),

True, the description is not referring to and not comparing with show-reverse-deps, but it is clearly saying what it does and what it doesn't.

perhaps the solution is to add the
functionality as a new mode in pkg_info.

Maybe later.