>Jeff Wall wrote:
>If George had been driving a 73 Suburban, he might of not gotten
>
>> hurt as bad. When I'm out there behind the wheel of my full size '89 4
>> wheel drive Ford Bronco, or the wife lets me drive her '65 Plymouth
>> Deathmobile, I feel proud to be an American. Especially when I hit one of
>> those little Geo Metro's at about 110mph. Us Americans didn't climb to
the
>> top of the world's food chain to eat tofu, be sensitive, or drive tiny
ass
>> foriegn clown cars. Nope, V-8's, Guns and dead animal flesh made us what
we
>> are today.
>>
>> Jeff Wall
>>  http://www.twangzine.com The Webs least sucky music magazine
>> 3421 Daisy Crescent - Va Beach, Va - 23456

Jeff- you are the greatest unpublished (book-wise) American humorist today.
You never cease to cause me severe belly laughs.  Thanks for letting me
contribute to RR and do take care over in the Gulf.  As I drive a Bronco
also, I must say you totally cracked me up with this post(as usual).  I will
miss you.  Good luck and God speed in  your travels and special blessings to
your gorgeous wife and kids.
Write a book, Jeff
Tera