[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Hi all

I can't reset his sals password.

What we want is let him send to our domain (he is phisicaly out of the
office), and let him to send outside (but all mails coming from this
person and goes to a diferent domain get defer)

So the user thinks he still can send outside mails, but those mails
never get deliver.

(we've got some nasty user doing nasty things)

I know i can achive this situation playing whit
smtp_sender_restrictions but it isn't to much clear to me right now.

thanks to all

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 5:17 PM, Robert Schetterer