[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello all.

I have got a situation where a user is autenticated against SASL to
let him send mails.

Now we want that this user is able to send only mails to our domain
and don't let him to send an email to a diferent doamin than ours.

is it posible ?

yes. As already said, the simplest approach is to remove his login/pass.

if you can't (because his MUA asks for login:pass....), and if you check for sender-login mismatch, then you can use check_sender_access to retur reject_unauth_destination.

if this doesn't answer your question, please describe your setup as precisely as possible.