Thank you for your answer.  When I added o content_filter= into the pickup line
it works. No more loops.

But still I'm recieving the disclaimer also for incoming mail, which is clear
cause filter is located in the amavis filter:
127.0.0.1:10025 inet n  -       n     -       -  smtpd
            -o content_filter=disclaimer:
            -o local_recipient_maps=

So I have to take it away and put somewhere else.
Can you please describe more FILTER statement or better put some example for me
?
Thank you

Br

peter