argv=/etc/postfix/filter/disclaimer

****************************
> If I understood it correctly I have created:
>
> cat /etc/postfix/filter_outbound
> /./     FILTER altermime:[127.0.0.1]:10587
>
> cat /etc/postfix/filter_inbound
> /./     FILTER smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024
>
> I have adjusted smtpd_sender_restrictions as you adviced and removed
> content_filter = smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024 from main.cf
>

> Now I have in my master.cf:
> smtp-amavis unix -      -       n     -       5  smtp
>             -o smtp_data_done_timeout=1200
>             -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
>             -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
> 127.0.0.1:10025 inet n  -       n     -       -  smtpd
>             -o content_filter=
>             -o local_recipient_maps=
>             -o relay_recipient_maps=
>
> And where I can put the syntax for filter_outbound smtpd daemon in the
> master.cf?
>
> I know that postfix cannot distinguished inbound or outbound traffic ,
> but I'm still using only one eth card. I've found some examples with 2
> smtpd instances but i'm not sure if it's right solution for me.
> I just want to use altermime only for outgoing traffic

Thanks for your answe Mark, you're kind

I know about this opttion but the problem is that I'm using maia
mailguread and it uses amavisd-new 2.3 and your features come from 2.5.x
version
Therefore I decided to do it on the postfix side through the filters.
But I cannot understand how cannot distinguished the incoming and
outcoming email oin the postfix if I kno that incoming emails must comes
from the public address range while outgoing comes from 10.0.0.0/8
address range

Thanks

Br

peter