Victor Duchovni wrote:

> If your prorblem is output-rate or destination concurrency, you are using
> the wrong tool.

As subject, yeap, I actually want to setup such kind of transport to avoid
getting greylist from yahoo.
As I know, Postfix 2.5 has destination_rate_delay, it can slow down the
output-rate, right?
But in Postfix 2.3, no such parameter provides, so how can it be setup?

So I consider to setup a dedicated transport name: slow for yahoo
Then add the following two parameters for this transport

slow_destination_recipient_limit = 4
slow_desintation_concurrency_limit = 4

I would like to ask, does it enforce the following?
1. Postfix will split the messages by nrcpt (number of recipient) by 4
2. Only 4 concurrent connection will be made to yahoo at a time
3. My server will have 4 concurrent connection made to yahoo with maximun 4
nrcpt per message at a time (perhaps a second).

If the above is true, do I slow down the output-rate to yahoo?

Thanks,
Best,
Jacky