On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 07:58:07PM +0530, ram wrote:

> [r...@50.133 postfix]# postmap -q t...@netcore.co.in cdb:/etc/postfix/vmap
> r...@netcore.co.in
> [r...@50.133 postfix]# postmap -q t...@netcore.co.in cdb:/etc/postfix/vmap
> [r...@50.133 postfix]#

Well, that's not how CDB tables work here, looks someone helpfully
modified your CDB driver or Postfix dictionary lookup interface.
The results below are obtained from Wietse's Postfix 2.5.5 code:

    # postmap -q root cdb:/etc/postfix/virtual | tr 'a-z' 'x'
    xxxxxx
    # postmap -q ROOT cdb:/etc/postfix/virtual
    xxxxxx

    # postconf mail_version mail_release_date
    mail_version = 2.5.5
    mail_release_date = 20080902

    # postconf -m
    btree