jan gestre a écrit :
> [snip]
>>> I have this same problem that I was not able to solve for almost a
>>> week now. I posted too on various mailing lists including this (mail
>>> from gmail and yahoo are blocked), some suggested to install a caching
>>> nameserver but obviously in your case it doesn't work too. Replaced
>>> OpenDNS with other DNS server to no avail, still the same result.

you can easily check your DNS service with

host 1.0.0.127.google.com

if this returns a result, then your DNS provider is lying to you and
there is nothing we can do for you.

if installing BIND on your postfix machine, without using any forwarder,
doesn't fix the problem, then your ISP is redirecting your DNS traffic,
and the only thing you can do is complain to your ISP or switch.

if all you do is forward to another lying provider, that won't fix your
problem.

a workaround is
        reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net=127.0.0.2

you can do this for other DNSBLs, but you'll need to include every
possible return code.

but this is just a workaround.

BTW, everybody is encouraged to use dnswl.org before DNSBL calls. see
www.dnswl.org for details.

>>> to=<jan.ges...@ddb.com.ph> proto=ESMTP helo=<wf-out-1314.google.com>