On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 09:35:38AM -0200, Miguel Da Silva - Centro de
Matem?tica wrote:

>> The user was not "relaying": mail was sent to a domain you are responsible
>> for, so this was not blocked by "reject_unauth_destination".
>
> Well... I don't think so, maybe I am not understandig
> reject_unauth_destinations correctly.

You are the one asking the question, so it would be wise to take time
to research and test the (correct) answer you were given.

>         * Postfix is the final destination: the resolved RCPT TO domain
> matches $mydestination, $inet_interfaces, $proxy_interfaces,
> $virtual_alias_domains, or $virtual_mailbox_domains, and contains no
> sender-specified routing (u...@elsewhere@domain).
>
> But, reading the second one I would say every local user sending
> mail to another local user will get it done through the server.

Any client (regardless of envelope sender address) passes this restriction
when sending to a local destination address.

--
        Viktor.