Many thanks for the response, much appreciated.

Doing that I see:

sudo postfix start
postfix: Postfix is using backwards-compatible default settings
postfix: See http://www.postfix.org/COMPATIBILITY_README.html for details
postfix: To disable backwards compatibility use "postconf
compatibility_level=3.6" and "postfix reload"
postfix: fatal: /usr/lib/postfix/postfix-script: No such file or directory

I do have:

ls /usr/lib/postfix/
bin  libpostfix-dns.so  libpostfix-global.so  libpostfix-master.so
libpostfix-tls.so  libpostfix-util.so

Running:

pacman -Q postfix

I get: