> On Oct 15, 2023, at 10:40 AM, Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-users
> <postfix-users@postfix.org> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Oct 15, 2023 at 08:52:18AM -0500, B Williams via Postfix-users wrote:
>
>> So what I’m trying to devise is a strategy that would allow me to
>> reject email for some domains if it didn’t come through the spam
>> filtering service, but allow messages for other domains to be
>> delivered that I don’t have going through the spam service.
>
> This is rather straightforward with access(5) rules:
>
>    smtpd_restriction_classes = reject_unfiltered

OK, in this example, where would I specify which domains must go through the
spam filter?

Let’s get more concrete.

These domains MUST go through the spam filter: domain1.com domain2.net

These can be delivered directly WITHOUT going through the spam filters:
bypass1.com bypass2.net

Would this be put into a hash table or in place of the filtered1.example in
your config?

Thanks!

Best,

B Williams