(resending because the previous email failed to submit due to its size)

I'm sorry I did not provide enough information.

With "the next email" I mean the next SMTP SESSION, a different sender.

I should also mention that I'm using AlmaLinux (derivative of RHEL) which comes
with the following postfix version: postfix-3.5.8-4.el8.x86_64

Please find attached two debug logs, one from my milter and one from postfix
(running with smtpd -v). The logs have been created in my local environment, a
Fedora server sending a single email to an Alma server.