Hi All,

Quick Q: Do the individual `-o` options in the `master.cfg` file *add to* or *override* the equivalent option in the `main.cfg` file?

For eg: In the `master.cfg` file I've got a `-o smtpd_relay_restriction =` line with a couple of restrictions set on the `submission` service. I've got the same `smtpd_relay_restriction =` option set in the `main.cfg` with a different set of restrictions (with some overlap). When *submitting* mail is the list of restrictions the union of both sets (those listed in both files) or only the set listed in the `master.cfg` file?

Cheers

Dulux-Oz