On Thu, Jan 25, 2024 at 12:04:38PM +0000, hawky--- via Postfix-users wrote:

> we're in the process to integrate SpamAssassin in our mail system. We
> decided to use the after-queue attempt with
>
> > smtpd -o content_filter=

> The problem we're facing right now is that pipe is getting the alias
> name as recipient instead of the username - both are the same:

You probably have "receive_override_options = no_address_mappings" or
similar configured in the before-queue smtpd.

> mydestination = hexa, localhost.localdomain, localhost $myhostname
>
> --master.cf--
> 192.168.73.200:25 inet n -       y       -       -       smtpd -v
>     -o content_filter=spamassassin
>     -o receive_override_options=no_address_mappings

There you are.

> pickup     unix  n       -       y       60      1       pickup
> spamassassin unix -     n       n       -       -       pipe -v
>   user=debian-spamd argv=/usr/bin/spamc -u ${recipient} -f -e
> /usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -f ${sender} ${recipient}

For efficiency, most users use the "advanced" SMTP-based content filter,
rather than the "simple" pipe-based filter.

- Are you expected exactly one recipient per-invocation of the
  spamassassin filter?  I'm not sure how spamc handles multiple
  recipients after "-u".

- You're missing the "--" before ${recipient}, relying only on
  "allow_min_user = no" to protect the sendmail(1) command-line
  from option argument injection.

--
    Viktor.