Thanks for your advice.

Am 25.01.2024 22:56 schrieb Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-users:
On Thu, Jan 25, 2024 at 04:48:39PM -0500, Bill Cole via Postfix-users wrote:

> - Are you expected exactly one recipient per-invocation of the
>   spamassassin filter?  I'm not sure how spamc handles multiple
>   recipients after "-u".

It doesn't. The argument to '-u' is a key to identify a user-specific
ruleset. The spamc too (and SA generally) has no mechanism to split
envelopes or to provide multiple responses to a single submission.

In that case, the OP should probably have specified a recipient limit of
1 for the transport... as well as used "--" after "-f ${sender}".

Though pipe(8) manpage does not explicitly say so, it is possible to
handle repeatable options that take a recipient address provided the
option supports a syntax that does not use whitespace:

    -u{$recipient}

or

    --user=${recipient}

will each be repeated as many times as there are recipients:

    command -u<rcpt1> -u<rcpt2> ...
    command --user=<rcpt1> --user=<rcpt2> ...

which is useful for commands that can correctly handle multiple
recipients via one option per-recipient.  More typical is to
use argv positional arguments for the envelope recipients, with
resubmission via "sendmail" handled transparently internally.