Hi,

> mailq is reporting what reason?

Nothing:
4VLVl807JrzKmp7*      9499 Fri Apr 19 10:10:28 sender@senderdomain
                                               recipient@recipientdomain

> Try grepping for the queueid of such an email.

I'm over that. The last messages are by the queue manager reporting that the
mail is in the active queue.

This whole phenomenon is quite strange, because it happens very rarely in
different data centers all around the globe with different reciopients. After a
while the emails got delivered. I suspect that there's some problem with the
destination server (in this particular case it's outlook.com) which is
registered by our postfix but it's not logged so we can't tell (or we just
don't know what to look for).

As I said, the destination server accepts tcp connections and we aren't
blacklisted.

Gino

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.