On Fri, 2009-06-12 at 12:51 +0200, Magnus Bäck wrote:
> On Fri, June 12, 2009 12:12 pm, Steve said:
>
> > Is this right?
> >
> > "You cannot whitelist a sender or client in an access list to bypass
> > header or body checks.  Header and body checks take place whether you
> > explicitly "OK" a client or sender, in access lists, or not."
>
> Yes, that's correct.

Is there any kind of feature request to change this behaviour? Such as
allowing a map list of client ip's or ranges that can 'hop over' the
header/body checks all together?

If I forward a spam mail to an abuse department quoting full headers
(even in the body of the mail) they seem to 'catch' on header rules. I'm
not sure if this is a bug/'feature' - but to have to keep commenting out
certain rules to get them sent is a minor hassle.