Jaroslaw Grzabel:
> My company decided to limit a number of messages per day per IP. That's
> why we run anvil and limit 1000msg/24h/IP, so I put into main.cf:

Don't use anvil(8) for long-term statistics.

ANVIL(8)                                                              ANVIL(8)
       The anvil(8) server maintains an in-memory table with information about
       recent clients requests.  No persistent state is kept because  standard
       system  library  routines are not sufficiently robust for update-inten-
       sive applications.

       Although the in-memory state is kept only temporarily, this may require
       a  lot  of  memory  on systems that handle connections from many remote
       clients.  To reduce memory usage, reduce the time unit over which state
       is kept.

Instead, use a policy daemon with persistent database.