On 9/8/2009 10:20 AM, paul beard wrote:

    I don't see an smtpd_recipient_restrictions here.  You will need at
    least:
    smtpd_recipient_restrictions =

      permit_mynetworks
      permit_sasl_authenticated
      reject_unauth_destination

smtpd_recipient_restrictions was there, as specified. So that's alright.

Did I miss it in your postconf -n output? If it's not listed in postconf -n, then postfix doesn't see it either. Usually a typo in the parameter name.

Any idea if I should care about this?

Sep  8 08:06:57 shuttle postfix/smtpd[61994]: warning:
network_biopair_interop: error reading 11 bytes from
  the network: Connection reset by peer

This is logged by the openssl library when a client aborts the SSL handshake. As long as mail (usually) works from clients you want mail from, you can ignore this message.

  -- Noel Jones