help!!!

i am continually getting deferalls from yahoo, rediffmail which are 2 ISPs
in our country. We are a big organization and we send a good number of
emails in a day. But this deferral problem is a pain. I have implemented,
feedbackloop, PTR, Domainkeys, DKIM, etc.. but still face the same problem.
I have even reduced postfix to the bare minimum throttle speed for outgoing
mail as per instructions from Mr. Wietse. Still face the same problem.
Please tell me how to go about this problem and the solution.

Rgds
Dhiraj

Ted Turner <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html>  -
"Sports is like a war without the killing."