On Sat, 14 Nov 2009, Dhiraj Chatpar wrote:

All looks good.. just this temp deferrals from these ISP and
sometimes others based on the kind of emails that are send from my org email
servers.

Please advice a way to get thru this issue.

And how long are they deferred for? My experience is Yahoo defers lots of mail. But, none of it stays deferred very long. Almost always goes through on the next attempt.

Why is this a problem for you? Is it because you just don't like seeing deferred mail in your queues? If so, get over it. Mail gets deferred.

Is it because your users expect immediate delivery? If so, they need to be educated that there is no guarantee of immediate delivery with e-mail. It is store and forward technology and in these cases, it is getting stored for a bit before getting forwarded.

-- Larry Stone
   lston...@stonejongleux.com