--- On Fri, 11/27/09, Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:

> From: Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org>
> Subject: Re: CMD tool to check if next SMTP hop can use TLS for messages?
> To: "Postfix users" <postfix-users@postfix.org>
> Date: Friday, November 27, 2009, 11:14 AM
> Harakiri:

> 1) Configure the Postfix SMTP client to REQUIRE TLS.
>
>     smtp_tls_security_level=encrypt

no - as i said, my filer has own rules and can be based on recipient, sender,
or a combination of both - postfix cant do this, or at least not without
different policy servers

> 2) Configure the Postfix SMTP server to reject mail that
>    cannot be delivered via SMTP-over-TLS.
>
>     smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
>     reject_unverified_recipient
>     permit_mynetworks
>     reject_unauth_destination

again, doesnt work - as i said i want this policy based in an existing filter -
therefor i asked for a CMD app to check the existing of TLS myself