Carlos Williams wrote:

CB87E778055     1337 Mon Nov 30 08:59:15  tprem...@iamghost.com
               (connect to a.mx.premore.net[198.186.193.20]: No route to host)

However my mail server wont send to this destination address and I
have no idea why. Can someone tell me how I can better examine this
situation to understand where the fault lies.

Well, check your internet connectivity. No route to host means that server cannot connect to other end. (you can test using telnet ip.address 25)

Usually netmask/gateway or firewall is poorly configured or your isp is blocking direct smtp connections without smarthost.

--
Eero