l...@ds.gauner.org:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to use header_checks in conjunction with a pcre map to
> distribute certain mail traffic to certain outgoing transports. I've got a
> setup like this:
>
> --- main.cf snip ---
> header_checks = pcre:/etc/postfix/header.pcre
> --- snap ---
>
> --- header.pcre snip ---
You MUST specify a nexthop destination.  The purpose of FILTER is
to send mail for MANY destinations through ONE filter destination.
If you don't specify a next-hop destination, then Postfix will
choose a default one.

To make Postfix routing sender dependent, use
sender_dependent_relayhost_maps (Postfix 2.3 and later) or
sender_dependent_default_transport_maps (Postfix 2.7 and later).