On 2010-01-20 Davy Leon wrote:
> How can I avoid smtp clients from my local network trying to relay mail
> trough my server? I need to specify clients wich "from" address are not
> mapped in the canonical or virtual table.

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly. Do you want to allow only
specific users to send mail, and prevent them from sending mail with
arbitrary From addresses? If so: enforce client authentication (e.g. by
using submission) and set

  smtpd_sender_restrictions=reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch

If that's not what you want: please elaborate some more.

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--Joel Spolsky