To: <postfix-users@postfix.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: Avoid Relaying

Please keep this discussion on-list. I'm not doing personal support for
free. And please don't top-post.

On 2010-01-20 Davy Leon wrote:
As I said authentication is not the solution. Some of my clients use
the server to access their real smtp server, and I just relay mail for
them.

I fail to see how that would prevent you from requiring authentication.

So, how can I list those valid email addresses I want to relay and
avoid relaying any other not listed?

Perhaps you could use a cidr_table and a restriction class with a
sender_access map. However, I strongly recommend to *not* go this route
but instead reconsider using authentication.

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--Joel Spolsky