On 2/1/2010 5:41 AM, Michele Carandente wrote:
Hello to everybody,

I'm configuring a postfix server connected on internet with a slow
dial-up connection.
Basically I want to hold all emails to be sent (I'll send them
manually when I want), plus I want to relay all the emails to
different smtp servers (depends of the email).
The configuration that I've is like that:

virtual_alias_domains =
virtual_alias_maps =
proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_forwardings.cf,
mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_email2email.cf
virtual_mailbox_domains = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_domains.cf
virtual_mailbox_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_mailboxes.cf
transport_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_transports.cf
sender_dependent_relayhost_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/bysenderrelay

With this configuration I'm able to say to the system which email is
internal (so delivered locally). With bysenderrelay I can setup the
smtp server for every email.
The problem is that if, for example, I've a gmail account as local
email and I want to send an email to another gmail account(external),
postfix match in mail_domain that gmail.com is a local domain and try
to send that email locally...

How to say to postfix which email must be delivered locally based on
the full email name and not just based on the domain?

I will need something like relay_domains, but for the user. So that,
if it not a local email, the bysenderrelay will tell to postfix where
to relay the email...

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Don't define gmail.com as a local domain!!!!

Use virtual_alias_maps to direct u...@gmail.com to a local address.

  -- Noel Jones