Hi Noel,
Thanks for the corrections... anyway this solution doen't solve the
problem that I have.
Infact I fetch the email for all my accounts (included gmail and
hotmail accounts) with some Perl POP3 scripts.

I want to use Postfix just to send email(relay it) from a hold queue.

Let me explain better the configuration:
this mailserver is back on a dial-up connection.
On this mailserver I've a @domain.com and some emails from @gmail,
@hotmail, etc...
All the emails are not directly send to destination, but all are
relayed to smtp servers.
So @domain.com are gonna be relayed to smtp.domain.com.
However here is where it gets tricky, not all addresses for
@domain.com are used on this server. Some of them are hosted on
smtp.domain.com. So us...@domain.com might be valid on our server, but
our smtp.domain.com server also has us...@domain.com which our server
is not aware off. So I basically want to relay all emails to
@domain.com which are NOT valid user mailboxes on our server via our
second server (smtp.domain.com).
I would also like to relay privat emails that needs to be sent from
@gmail.com,@hotmail.com etc to the relative smtp server. However I do
not which to map these to the local domain.com domain. They should
have seperate maildirs from the work related accounts.
If for example I'll cancel 'gmail.com' from mail_domain, I'm able to
relay without problem emails to smtp.gmail.com.
The smtp server is decided in the file bysenderrelay, so that for
every sender I've the correct smtp server.

Is it more clear? Here is a example list of some users we have,

Local server
us...@domain.com
us...@domain.com

Internet server (smtp.domain.com)
us...@domain.com
us...@domain.com
us...@domain.com
us...@domain.com

So to summerize, I want emails to us...@domain.com to be relayed to
smtp.domain.com and I want emails to us...@domain.com to be delivered
locally.

My main.cf is very messy at the moment as I have tried loads of
different configurations. Could you point me in the right direction to
set this up as my above example?

Thanks a lot for your help