Our Postfix server (RHEL 4, stock-standard RPM) is playing up at the moment.
The mail server is our outgoing mail server (on the DMZ), and I noticed that
since last weekend we're having this issue:

A lot of the mails generated by our web applications (and manually, may I
add) were being queued up with this error message: delivery temporarily
suspended: conversation with MAILSERVER timed out while sending end of data
-- message may be sent more than once. It happens to emails sent to all
domains.

Some are delivered eventually, some seems to be stuck in the queue, and then
there are some others that were delivered immediately.

Restarting the service doesn't seem to help. Nothing on maillog or message
log or error log.

We do have a CISCO ASA 5520 that the outgoing mailserver sits behind, and I
have done the no fixup protocol on the box to no avail.
I have also enabled ICMP from that box to our internal mail server, and ping
works so I figure the ICMP NO-FRAGMENT wouldn't be an issue here now.

Help?

--
Registered Linux user no. 384430