DJ Lucas put forth on 2/15/2010 1:33 AM:
> On 02/15/2010 01:30 AM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
>> DJ Lucas put forth on 2/15/2010 1:22 AM:
>>

>>> http://www.experts-exchange.com/Security/Software_Firewalls/Enterprise_Firewalls/Cisco_PIX_Firewall/Q_24438893.html
>>>
>> Never post links to information that requires a credit card in order to view
>> it.
>>  I'm sure this breaks one if not many netiquette rules. ;)
>>
>> Surely there are many freely available texts with the relevant information
>> that
>> are just as good as this non-free text.
>>

> My apologies to the list.  Didn't even think of that.  In my (admittedly
> weak) defense, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and get the
> accepted solution and OPs responses without a CC for Experts Exchange.

I can't get to it without entering a CC and starting a 30 day trial.  The
"bottom" of the page is white space.  I see no options anywhere on the page to
get at the info without signing up.  This is kinda by design isn't it?  No pay,
no play?  It's the whole point of the Experts Exchange website is it not?

Due to your membership and cookies, even if you aren't logged in, you're
probably still seeing a different page than those without a membership and prior
cookies already on the the PC accessing the site.  It's a no go.

--
Stan